The Paper & Glam Community

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 7     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   Next
AmyLynn115

Reply with quote  #76 
Hello P&G Family/God & Glam Family,

My name is Amy and I've been following P&G for exactly one year now.  I'm so happy that I found this group!  I am 37 yrs old and live about 60 miles SW of Chicago with my dog, Lucy.    I teach K-8 Special Ed in a small, rural school district.  My passion and purpose has always been working with children but 2014-15 proved to be a challenging year, both personally and professionally.  Recently, I've been able to spend some time reflecting and re-evaluating things in my life.  I'm hoping to strengthen my faith by being a part of this group.  My goal is to live each day with intention and purpose.  I'm really looking forward for the new year and connecting with the God & Glam group.

Favorites:
Color - "Tiffany" Blue
Book - Mostly children's books but recently joined the P&G book club to ignite my passion for reading! (It's been a long time since I read as a hobby)
Food - Steak
Hobby - Seasonal living, planning, make-up/fashion, & a true "Bravoholic" that loves cheesy reality shows.

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year! 

10393852_10204733439431719_2460564068972182875_n.jpg    

{My little cousins} 

evamaquino

Reply with quote  #77 
Hello everyone,

So excited to be part of this community!
I am 28 yrs old, I work at a hospital in NYC and am a Clinical Research Coordinator for cystic fibrosis clinical studies. 

My favorites include:
Colour/s: cream, white, pink and black
Book/s: A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Food/s: Fresh Salad (especially Greek) and my mom's soup [smile]
Hobbies: Planning, planning, and a little more planning. I love crafts and documenting (photography)

xoxo Eva IMG_2371.JPG

brandydavis

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Ladies! I am new to the forum and would like to take a moment to introduce myself. 

My name is Brandy and I am a 27 year old from Texas. I currently work in Marketing within a Fortune 500 Company, and I have been the girlfriend to an amazing guy for 5 years. I love to travel and experience something new any chance I can. I am your typical foodie and my biggest confession in life is that I am a realty TV show junkie. Here is a little bit more info:

Favorites:
Color - Black 
Book - Night by Elie Wiesel 
Food - Potatoes, Steak and Cereal (Just not at the same time)
Hobby - Traveling + Reality TV (yes, I'm that person) + Trying new and exciting restaurants

15854954194_c772396f37_o.jpg 

Organizeowl

Reply with quote  #79 
Greetings God & Glam Family! 

My name is Ciara and I live in Maryland, I am a mother of four kiddos under four, a bride to be and a planning enthusiast! Since having my children I am unable to travel to church as often as I would like. My children are 3, 2, and 9 mos. (Twins) and trying to take them to church each week by myself because my fiance has to work on Sundays most of the time, is just too much for me to handle at times. And also since having my children I have not been taking care of "ME" like a good mother should. I have been living by the quote: "As Long As My Children Are Okay Then Everything Is Okay" not know ing that I was not okay and having time for me. So I am trying to fine a better way to become more spiritually in-tuned and more focused. I had a rough year in 2015 and now that 2016 is here "This Will Be My Year"! I am putting my life and faith in our God and I am totally trusting the he will guide me to have a better year. And in hopes that he will help me become "ME" again!

Favorites:
Color - Green and Yellow
Book - Twilight Series
Food - Pizza and French Fries
Hobby - Planning, scrap-booking, reading, and seasonal living!

Michele632

Reply with quote  #80 
Hi,

My name is Michele and I live in South Dakota. I work at one of the state universities as a Accounting Assistant. I have 3 children and 1 granddaughter.

Thank you for starting this bible study community. I look forward to participating, sharing, and reconnecting with God, 

My Favorites:
Color - purple
Book - too many to list!
Food - Mexican
Hobby - I love to read, knit, crochet, and cross-stitch
Deanna Brooks

Reply with quote  #81 
deannalee.jpg Hi all! My name is Deanna and I am from Austin Texas! I am the Director of Client Services for a Matchmaker and I am in school getting my Masters in Theology! I am very active in my church as a community group leader, youth mentor/leader and on our Ministry team!

My Favorites:
Color - Pink and gold - duh [wink]
Book - James and the dictionary (nerd alert)
Food - Mexican
Hobby - girls nights, crafting, reading, netflixing, cooking, shopping

Venessa

Reply with quote  #82 
Hello God & Glam family 

My name is Venessa Gonzalez I was born in Puerto Rico but I'm from here and there...grew up in the Army. My dad had retired in San Antonio, TX so that was home for more than 10 years. Now I am an Army wife which is a bit of a different ball game but at least I'm more prepared then most and can help my daughter adjust. I'm a city girl at heart but living out in the country is really growing on me. I had worked everyday since I was 19 and now for the first time I am a stay at home wife and mom. I'm turning 35 next week and I'm not sure if I want to embrace it with wide open arms or be scared, lol. I am so glad and grateful to be a part of this community. I haven't met any friends yet so at least I can be social in this way and not feel so lonely, thanks Lisamarie for making that happened. I love anything vintage, Downton Abbey, tea/coffee, movies and now books. God Bless!
Nat_Isham

Reply with quote  #83 
Hey Glam Family!
My name is Natalie and I am 32 years old. I was born and raised in Texas around the DFW metroplex and reside here with my 10 year old dog JoJo (chiwinnie). I work as a lab supervisor for a medical oncologist/hematologist and have been rocking this job for 14 years.

Growing up my family went to church when our single mother had the time off and wasn't too tired to go. My brother and I were raised in a strict "Southern Baptist" household as far as the rules go but never really spent time reading or studying the bible. My father, my hero, the main man in my life passed away 10 years ago and my breathe still catches when I think of him. I miss him more and more everyday.

2015 was a struggle for me. My fiance decided to move out of state leaving me here, my friendships all seemed to be slowly floating away, and my mother and I were not on speaking terms for 99% of the year. I have let myself fall into a pit and only move through life on autopilot.

NOT ANYMORE! This is my year! This is my moment! I will grow my relationship with God and begin to dig myself out of my pit! I am so happy that I have found this group of amazing individuals who are on the same journey!
Hairbaby47

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi My name is Sylvia Ponce de Leon I am a hairstylist and I have my own salon. I have two grown children on college. A wonderful husband that I can call my best friend. I love God so much and want this year to be about growing a personal relationship with him. Seeking Him first in all I do. I also volunteer in children's ministry at my church.

Favorite color - all things pink following closely after red orange purple
Favorite book - The great Gatsby ( my birds are daisy and Gatsby)
Hobbies - paper crafting Cards, art journaling
Favorite food - Tex-Mex. love me some cheese enchiladas with chili gravy and a margarita
Favorite City - Paris. So beautiful. Lights me up
Person I would most like to meet from the bible - Elijah (so many questions)

So glad to be a part of this group

Sam

Reply with quote  #85 
Hola everyone, My name is Samara.  I am a mom of 4, wife of 1, sister to 3, Aunt to 1,
co-madre of 3 and Friend of many. I am from the beautiful country of Panama.  I am working on intentional living.  That is, living less from habit and more on purpose.  So glad to be here and meeting new folks who have a love for Jesus and a desire to get closer to him.   

Favorite Color: Negro baby (black)
Favorite Book: Mastery - Robert Greene
Hobbies: Make-up, Reading with my book club, traveling
Favorite cuisine: Mexicano 
Favorite shows: Shark Tank, The Profit, Scandal, um House of cards and all things MARVEL Photo on 12-6-15 at 10.56 AM.jpg 

mikithompson

Reply with quote  #86 
IMG_6402.jpg 

My name is Miki Thompson.  This is my first bible study.  I am a bit late to the game but am excited to get started.

Favorites:
Color - it changes but right now it is mint and gold
Book - right now i can't say i have one in particular but I love book series - Island of the Blue Dolphins is probably a favorite from child hood
Food - i love good pub food - any type of appetizer, potato skins are my fav
Hobby - Planning, knitting and spinning yarn with a little scrapbooking thrown in

Laws04

Reply with quote  #87 
Ignore my husband's sour face lol He hates getting dressed up.  Anyway, I'm Jennifer!  I've been married to the love of my life for eleven years.  We have three crazy little loves (two boys, 8 and 10, and a girl who's five).  I'm a teacher's assistant at a charter school in Colorado Springs, CO.  We're moving to my hometown on the Mississippi Gulf Coast soon.  Once we move I'll go back to being a SAHM and I'll also be homeschooling younger son.  It's nice to "meet" y'all!

IMG_1645.JPG 

Reply with quote  #88 
Hi at all!

I'm Franziska, 28 years old and I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm German but I work here as a Nanny for a German-Swedish family.
I've been a Christian for my whole life but especially after last year where I've struggled with depression I found out that I needed God in my life. More than ever!
This is why I joined Lisamarie's God & Glam Facebook group and now I'm excited to be here and to read Savor with all of you!

My favorites
Color: purple & pink
Food: Italian
Hobby: crafting and DIYs in all sorts & forms, reading, photography, baking & cooking
alieanderson

Reply with quote  #89 
Hi y'all! 

I'm Alexandra Anderson but I prefer to be called Alie; I'm 33 years old and I now live in Michigan. How I got here, really is quite comical....let's just say God definitely has a sense of humor. Anyhow, I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. Currently, I'm a high school teacher and I'm also an independent business owner. However, most importantly, I'm a mommy of one, and a wife of one too... (corny, I know).  So happy I found a community of beautiful gals who value their relationship with Jesus. 

My favorites 
Color: Pink...I don't know why I'm so girly but I am. 
Food: Pizza, for sure
Book: Right now, I'm reading The School of Greatness by Lewis Howes
Hobby: Reading personal development books...is that weird? 

Look forward in getting to know y'all and lifting each other up. 

Alie Anderson

Allie-12.jpg 

Reply with quote  #90 
Hello Paper & Glam friends!

My name is Brianna.  I'm 29 and from the NW suburbs of Chicago.  I am a housewife and blogger/youtuber at my little piece of the internet: http://www.DivaandtheDivine.com, where I discuss beauty, weight loss, planning, and life in general.  I have Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT for short), which lives under the Muscular Dystrophy umbrella. The result is I have very weak hands, arms, legs, and feet.  It has been  bit of a challenge all of my life, but thanks to a sense of humor and a solid faith in Jesus, I don't let it bring me down.  I was raised in the Lutheran church, and God is an important part of my every day, but my goal is always to have an even stronger relationship with my Lord.  

I'm excited to get active in this group when I can, as I have a desire to be more social. My husband travels for work every week, so most weeks I am alone M-Th.  I can't wait to participate and have a great time with you lovely ladies. 

Favorites:

Colors- Purple and "Elphaba" green (from the musical Wicked)
Food- Pizza, berries, and practically any cupcake or dessert
Books- The Harry Potter series.  Other than that I dabble in a lot of non-fiction, self-help type books
Hobbies: Singing (I have a degree in Musical Theater performance), blogging, planning, playing with beauty/skincare products, and seasonal living

_MG_3915.jpg 

Phil 4:13 http://www.DivaandtheDivine.com
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!