The Paper & Glam Community

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next
Cameron

Reply with quote  #46 
Happy 2016 P&G Family, My name is Cameron and I'm from San Diego, CA. I'm a wife of 30 yes, wow! And a mother for 25 yrs. I work for philosophy skincare. Learning about Fitness and nutrition make me happy. I'm a gym rat. I want God to be my passion.
Color- ocean blues
Book -Moloka'i
Food -Thai
Hobbies -Learning, planning, reading, SUP, hiking, pilates, dreaming....
I enjoy spending time with my family and friends
"If I can dream it, I can become it. If I can believe it, I can achieve it."
Leilani

Reply with quote  #47 
Hello my name is Melissa,

I am a fundraiser for a guide dog school. I live with a retired guide dog in a cosy 1917 cottage. I grew up all around the world and now am happy living in a small and charming Michigan town. I read the Joyce Meyer devotional each morning for 2015 and it beautifully framed my year, I am looking forward to sharing Savor with the glam fam.

Favourites:

Colour: so many beautiful colours!
Book: Anna Karinina, Tolstoy is the master of the human relationship.
Movie: Gone with the Wind and The Bishops Wife
Food: Anything Japanese and always chocolate
Passions: my family, paper, planners, pens, high tea, dogs, France, and non profit work.

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (796.49 KB, 6 views)

kmyrestam

Reply with quote  #48 

Good morning Paper and Glam Fam! My name is Katie! I am so excited to be starting this devotional journey with you all! I am looking forward to hearing all your thoughts on what we learn! 

I currently live in Sweden (although I grew up in the US), with my husband and 3 dogs, and after a rough 2015 I am ready for 2016 to be the year that I let God have control, rather than stress about everything myself. 

Favorites:
Color - Yellow or Orange
Book - The Catcher in the Rye, JD Salinger
Food - Chocolate
Hobby - Planning, and board games! 

10177888_1085461231481529_4421511665474421153_n.jpg 

ladybethburleson

Reply with quote  #49 

IMG_8596.JPG 

I'm Beth Burleson. I am a recent Photography BFA Grad from Texas. I work as a writer/photographer's assistant. I have been with my husband for 6.5 years, married 2.5 years. We are the head worship leaders at our church, a recovering addict church, where everyone is recovering from SOMETHING. Doesn't have to be drugs or alcohol. I am determined to let go of my ideas on how my life should look, and embrace God for who He is, in each moment. God is teaching me how to listen more intently, and I'm kind of kicking and screaming the whole way, but He is so patient. He is such a good God.  

Maximized Mommy

Reply with quote  #50 
12294768_10156272241460162_1438696137631782475_n.jpg 

Good Morning!  I am Anica Marcum. By day I am a full-time worker and by night I am a mom, wife and Blogger.  I recently started my blog after starting my weight release journey in June.  I am still on that journey but 2016 is all about Maximizing my prayer life and relationship with Jesus.  I am so excited to start this journey with all of you.  I don't always like to listen to what God wants in my life so I will be learning to open my ears and heart and shutting my mouth. 

Favorites:
Color - Yellow, orange and purple
Book - If I have to pick one,  The Riven by Jerry Jenkins or Pride and Prejudice.
Food - Spaghetti
Hobby - Planning, Blogging, Project Life, Outdoors, and adventures with my two year old.

Jackiebluuue

Reply with quote  #51 
picture.jpg 

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Jacqueline, I'm 24 and live in So Cal. I'm currently wrapping up my English Degree and bringing smiles to clients faces in my work as a Customer Service Rep. I'm making the best of this year, but living intentionally and living well. 

Some Favorites:
Color - Black
Book - So hard to choose but at the moment it is Paper Towns
Food - Pizza & Coffee
Hobby - Planning, Reading and Singing to the top of my lungs when I am driving 

I'm so excited to be a part of such an amazing community!
Cheers!

Shell

Reply with quote  #52 
My name is Michelle, Shelley or just plain Shell to my close friends & family. I live in Iowa. I'm forty something, wife for 26 years, and mother of one for 21 years. I'm a hairstylist. I feel lucky to get paid to do my hobby. Although sometimes it's gets a little bit demanding and then feels more as a job.

Two years ago I had my first panic attack & deal with anxiety. I hated anxiety but had I not had it, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I was that work, work, work person & never took time for myself. I had to change my life immensely and I really turned to God. I have always been a godloving girl, but now I feel like I have a relationship with God. I was raised more with the "fear" of God. I truly love and feel the quote from Joyce Meyer, "I may not be where I need to be, but thank God I'm not where I used to be." I'm thinking about putting it on my next EC planner. I'm excited to be a part of this little sisterhood of G&G family! This is just one more thing to help me surround myself with good Christian friends with the same heart!
Thank you Lisamarie!

Attached Images
png Screenshot_2015-09-02-06-36-36.png (636.27 KB, 2 views)

Corina__jane

Reply with quote  #53 
Hello lovelies!!

I'm Corina; I live in northern California with my hubby & our fur baby yorkie. I'm an interior designer by trade & am currently working alongside my hubby at our church as youth pastors. I also lead worship for our youth services & Sundays as well.

My favorites:
Colors - Pink, grey & gold
Book - Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, although I'm currently loving The Best Yes by Lisa TerKeurst
Food - Pizza. {Every week we have, what we call "Pizza Friday"}
Hobby - planning, music, reading, traveling & shopping

I'm excited to begin this journey with you ladies!

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20151224_191515.jpg (669.54 KB, 1 views)

SweetMissa

Reply with quote  #54 
My name is Melissa, and I live in the NYC area.  I'm in my 30's and have been married for 5 years.  I have been blessed with a husband who leads me closer to our Lord.  I've been a special education teacher for 10 years and currently teach 8th grade inclusion.  My favorite color is pink, and I love coffee, cooking, fashion & makeup.

Attached Images
jpeg Dec2015.JPG (268.41 KB, 1 views)

kendra92

Reply with quote  #55 
IMG_4454.JPG 
Hello!
My name is Kendra, and I am from Boise, Idaho.  I have recently graduated with an accounting and finance degree and I am currently working on my CPA exam as well as planning a wedding later this year.  I work in the technology field at the moment and love it almost as much as my yellow lab.
I am working on finding my spiritual side again and have been inspired by the encouragement and community that can be built with others going through their own journey.  I am very excited to begin this journey and to contribute to this community! 

Colors - dark purple, grey, and berry
Book - A Walk into the Woods
TV Show - Friends and Will and Grace
Food - mac and cheese, soft pretzels, and fries with a good beer
Hobbies - technology, planning, outdoor sports (kayaking, skiing, running, hiking, mtn. biking)

KattieCole

Reply with quote  #56 
Hi everyone! I'm Kattie I'm a single momma of 3 living in Southern Oregon. I'm planning going back to school hopefully in the spring. I'm also trying to find my way closers to the Lord.

Color: Pink
Book: Too many
Food: Mexican
Hobby: HisHistorical reenactment

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20151010_164751.jpg (352.24 KB, 1 views)

Tabatha

Reply with quote  #57 
me again.jpg  

Hey...you...guys!!
Tabatha here from Southern Maryland. I'm a stay-at-home wife and mother of two. I have a communications degree and used to work in a community college library.  I am a uniquely made neek (nerd+geek) completely in love with Jesus.

Like: Intelligent and kind people
Dislike: Angry and rude people, visible underwear, and people who drive with one hand out the car window.
Favorite Colors: brown, teal, coral, pink, and black and white
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Favorite Food: Cake
Favorite Drink: Mint tea
Favorite Place: The beach
Favorite Saying: How's that working for you?
Hobbies: All things crafty, planning, reading, art, creative writing, doll photography and dioramas, genealogy, and all types of games.

I have also been involved in these church ministries: outreach, dance, youth, and dramatic arts.
AngellaDanielle

Reply with quote  #58 
IMG_5105.JPG 

Hi ladies. My name is Angella. I live in a small town south of Houston, TX. I am 33 years old and have been married to Hubs for almost 5 years (together 12) and we have 2 mini dachshund pups that we love. I currently work as a high school counselor while I pursue my professional counseling license. Working with students in mental health proves to be a daily challenge that I truly enjoy. 

This year I'm praying that God gives me vision and insight about our current infertility struggles and opens my heart to being transparent about the challenges we've faced in hopes of connecting with women who've faced the same. 

My favorite things: 
Color - Pink, Rose Gold, and Black/White Stripes.
Book - The Harry Potter Series, and Teen Fiction <--Former middle school Reading Teacher
Food - Pepperoni Pizza, Tea, Kale Caesar Salad, Snowcones
Hobbies - Planning, Documenting life, Journaling, Photography, teaching myself Digital design, Makeup 

~Angella

Glam_planner

Reply with quote  #59 
Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and I am a public school administrator in Jersey City, NJ. I'm born and raised there, but currently live at the Jersey shore. I'm engaged to be married in 2016, and will become a stepmom to a fun 10 year old girl. I'm excited to take time each day to reflect on my faith and share with all of you!

Color: Currently loving anything black & gold
Book: Eat, Pray, Love and The Sun Also Rises
Food: Ravioli
Hobby: Planning/scrapbooking, reading, traveling

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (961.05 KB, 2 views)

carlyalexis14

Reply with quote  #60 
IMG_0607.JPG 

Hi God and Glam Fam!! 

I'm Carly! I am a 3rd year medical student/aspiring pediatric doctor from Arkansas. With the busy, crazy, hectic life that is medicine, I admit that my relationship with the Lord has sometimes taken a back seat. This year, I am committing to spending time with Him and know this group is going to be such great encouragement!!

-Favorites-
Color: purple
Book: The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers
Food: pasta and ice cream (not in the same bowl though...[wink])
Hobbies: watching movies, playing board games, and making dinner with friends

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!