The Paper & Glam Community

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
Shemika

Reply with quote  #31 
Hi! I'm Shemika.  I am a 24 yr old Revenue Accountant in Houston, TX. I have always known God but as I am getting older I am learning how to grow a deeper relationship with him.

Color: Pink, Teal, and Yellow 
Current Book: Go Set a Watchman (Couldn't pick a favorite just too many good ones)
Food: Hamburgers 
Hobbies: Reading, Scrapbooking & Crafting 
DSC_1085.jpg 

kiannasavoy

Reply with quote  #32 
Hi I'm Kianna. I am a warrant officer in the Army. I serve as a Legal Administrator which means I am the Office, Operations, and Project Manager for each office I get assigned too. I am currently in Arizona for the next 18 months then it's off to the next duty station. I am originally from New Jersey. I hope to settle in Savannah, Georgia after my military career.

I love all things related to my Heavenly Father, military, leadership, indoor cycling, Crossfit, and family.

Favorite Color: pink, cobalt blue, rose gold, and black
Favorite Book: The Coldest Winter Ever
Favorite Food: strawberries

I am excited to connect with this group.

Much Love,
Kianna
Shovondak

Reply with quote  #33 
My name is: Shovonda King
I live in: Fort Worth, TX
My Favorite Color: Purple
I am married with two kids. I work two jobs and I am hoping to find time to reconnect with God.

Attached Images
jpeg Attachment.jpg (282.44 KB, 3 views)

JessMannino

Reply with quote  #34 
Hi ladies! My name is Jess, and I live in Syracuse, NY. I run a college bookstore by day, and I am a mom of 2 crazy pants little ones! I am excited to be joining this group and I am looking forward to the discussion in the coming year! I have been in a rut lately, and this group has been very helpful & inspiring! I can't wait to start reading Savor tomorrow!

Favorites:
Color - Black & Pink
Book - The Nightingale 
Food - Cheese!
Hobby - Reading  
elizabeth5600

Reply with quote  #35 
Hi everyone!

My name is Elizabeth and I reside in Ohio, but I'm originally from Alabama. I'm married and have two small children. I've always walked with the Lord, but I've been determined to live a more Christ center life since he saved my life back in 2008.

Some of the things I enjoy are cooking, traveling, home decor, and reading.

I'm looking forward to working through this devotional with such an amazing group of people.

Attached Images
jpeg 20151111_145901.jpg (1.36 MB, 1 views)

plannerdiva401

Reply with quote  #36 
Hi Paper & Glam family!!!

Im so excited to meet all of you. My name is Natasha Cheatham. I am a single mother of a beautiful daughter in college. I recently obtained my dream job by the grace of God. I am an HR Officer. I love any type of paper crafting, i love to read and in 2016 i will be getting closer to God and living wholely.

Favorite colors: pink, grey, black, blue
Favorite food: cheese
currently reside in VA
Favorite store: Barnes & Noble
Favorite wine: Barefoot Refresh Summer Red
Collects: coffee mugs, books, planners

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_759550527593006.jpeg (95.09 KB, 2 views)

BrandiT

Reply with quote  #37 
Hey y'all! My name is Brandi Thiesse and I'm beyond excited for this group! I will be 29 years old in a few weeks, married to a US Navy husband (and my high school sweetheart), full time college student hoping to go to medical school to be a NICU doctor and mom to 3 amazing boys (6,3 & 9 months). I absolutely love to read and my relationship with God is growing but I tend to let the busyiness of life distract me. So I think having the accountability of this group will help me tremendously!

Favorite color: any shade of pink
Favorite book: wow that's a hard one. "Suzanne's diary for Nicholas" by James Patterson is the first book that made me fall head over heels in love with reading so it's my first love book.
Hobbies: weight lifting, reading, playing with my boys or our 2 cats or our Alaskan malamute puppy, studying and watching Lisamarie's YouTube videos

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (56.21 KB, 2 views)

CreativePlanner

Reply with quote  #38 
Hi Paper & Glam gals! EmKyleCamNoel29941.jpg 

I am Emily. I live in central PA, work for a leading non-profit in fighting cancer, I have a soon to be one year old boy, Camden, husband Kyle and pitbull, Noel!  This has been a crazy first year as a working mom and its time I get back to my foundation in God- so excited to gain new friendships and grow in Christ in 2016!

Favorites:
Color - Blue
Book - Eat, Pray, Love
Food - Pizza
Hobby - Being creative in my planners! #typeawesome

My phrase for this year is "Dream Big" and I am searching for the "new me".  
Can't wait to get started!
Emily

Reply with quote  #39 
Facebook36FB95IMG951450662922807.jpg Hello everyone!

My name is Nina, I'm 22 years old and I from Columbus, Ohio.  I am a busy full time college student studying History and I also work at a hardware store. My boyfriend and our dachshund, Chance, are pictured with me and they are the reason I work so hard. 

I am beyond excited to start this new journey to help strengthen my relationship with the Lord as well as gain new friendships through this community!

Some of my favorites are,

Color: Purple
Hobby: Crocheting and baking
Food: Anything Italian!

I cannot wait to get started.

Happy 2016!
-Nina

sbalongag

Reply with quote  #40 
Hello everyone! 

My name is Stephanie, I'm 27 years old and I live in a suburb of Chicago with my husband and our 1 year old fur baby Olive. My husband and I both work at a therapautic day school which presents itself with daily challenges. I am so looking forward to reading and discussing along with everyone. I am very new to this whole process. I grew up in the Catholic church and attended catholic school, however in recent years I have stopped attending church and I'm looking for a way to get closer to God and re-establish a relationship.  0803.jpg 

Can't wait to get started in this journey! 

Mrsmegansham

Reply with quote  #41 
Hi! I'm Meg. I live in Virginia Beach, VA but am originally from Annapolis, MD. Currently am a SAHW, soon-to-be mom. We are expecting our first baby girl in April! I am a nurse by degree, did a year on L&D before becoming a navy wife, and am currently earning my masters in Nutrition Education from American Univeristy online.
I have been really wanting to read more, do a daily journal and devotional, and pray more to grow closer to God. I'm excited to start this devotional!

Faves:
Color(s)- Mint and Gold
Food- macarons
Song- Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
Tv show- Jane The Virgin, Castle
Hobbies- crafting/sewing (currently baby stuff, hoping to open an etsy shop), glam planning, reading, shopping, party planning/hosting dinners

Goal for the year: Grow closer to God, Save more money

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (372.38 KB, 3 views)

Aworthylife

Reply with quote  #42 
Hi, I am Lisa.  I am a 47 year old homeschooling momma of three boys living in VA.  I am married and love to make stuff, LOL.  I have in faith launched an online store dedicated to producing products that are useful, functional items that also build our spiritual muscles as we walk out our own salvation.  I only have one item posted so far, but I am so pleased that I took the first step to start.  I am letting the vision unfold and will watch HIM manifest it.

Favorites:
Color - Purple and Pink
Book - Love & Respect
Food - Fruits and Veggies
Hobby - Crafting, bowling, biking, reading

Looking forward to this journey with you all,

Lisa
Christy

Reply with quote  #43 
Hi everyone!!!! I am Christy.  I am a 35 year old homeschooling mama of an 8 year old girl.  We live in Lexington Kentucky, and I'm currently working at everyone's favorite place....Target!!! I am so excited about this group.  I have watched Paper and Glam Videos for almost a year now and I'm so happy to discover that we will get the chance to do a bible study as well.  This is exactly what I need.  I can't wait to get to know all of you and have some heart felt discussions.  I'm hoping that my Lifeway Christian Bookstore will have this book in stock tomorrow so that I won't get behind.

Favorites:
Color- Purple
Book- Too many to count 
Food- Pizza
Hobby- Reading, latch hooking, cooking, planning, and shopping [smile]

Looking forward to meeting all of you,
Christy

sweettiger09

Reply with quote  #44 
Hello Everyone,

My name is Haydie and I live in North Carolina. I am a single mother to a beautiful 8 month old son, 2 2year old dogs, 12 year old horse and 70+ year old parents (ha at least they feel like my kids).  

I am a project manager at a telecommunications company. I am reaching to God this year more so then any other year as I have some tough roads ahead.  I look forward to all of you wonderful ladies, this forum and the accountability it will give.

Favorites:
Color - Pink, Purple, Teal, Gold and Silver
Book - I am a great Horse - Katherine Roberts
Food - Pizza and chocolate
Hobby - Horseback Riding, Reading, movies, anything and everything with planners

Hope everyone has a Fabulous, Safe and Happy New Year!

Haydie IMG_0569_2.jpg 

Gingerized

Reply with quote  #45 
Hi...
I'm ginger.

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (855.43 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!