The Paper & Glam Community

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
melanietownley

Reply with quote  #16 
Hi ladies!  My name is Melanie and I live in a small town north of Houston, TX.  I am 49 years old and I think I'll stay there!!  I have been married to my best friend for 17 years and we have one cat named Bear.  I work part time as secretary for our church.  My plan is to embrace seasonal living this coming year!  I am so happy that I stumbled upon Paper & Glam.  Lisamarie, you are an inspiration!  My hope is for women to be an encouragement to each other.

My favorite things:
Color:  I love them all!
Food:  Tex Mex
Hobbies:  reading, cooking/baking, crafting, crocheting, painting, former scrapbooker (I hope to pick it up again), future planner (?)

I love vintage!

IMG_2667.jpg
WICNRangel

Reply with quote  #17 
Hello everyone! I'm Wendy Rangel and live in Hurst, TX (between Dallas and Fort Worth) and I'm 41 yrs young. My husband and I will be married for 15yrs this New Year's Eve and have 3 fur babies whom we spoil rotten (2 dogs 1 cat). My day job I run from home 5days a week and have worked for a large chain of Hospitals for as long as I have been married and thoroughly enjoy it!! Being a supervisor to many people and being able to do it from home is an amazing blessing! In the evenings I do paper crafting as a hobbie but want to develop it into a business in 2016.

I started living seasonally when I found Paper & Glam and Lisa Marie a little over a year ago and have completely enjoyed it. This group has become a huge blessing in my life and I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for all of us in 2016.

My favorite things:
Color: Purple and Coral
Author: Jane Austen and now Shauna Niequist thanks to this group.
Food: Japanese and Thai
Hobbies: Journaling, writing letters to friend and family via snail mail, calligraphy, paper crafting.
Obsessions: Candles, tea, paper, pens, all fur babies.

heyworkoutgirl

Reply with quote  #18 
12196260_10104347584447812_65902714441558447_n (1).jpg 

Hello everyone! My name is Kaylene. I'm 28 years old. An Arizona girl currently living in Florida with my boyfriend & our two cats. I work as an audience services manager and event planner for a professional theatre, but have recently found my entrepreneurial calling and am busting my butt to transition into becoming my own boss.

I feel like 2015 has been all about "coming up for air" for me. After a lifetime of being overweight, I've managed to lose almost 60 pounds and counting. After years of being miserable at my job, I've started to discover my purpose and use it to help others and to start a business at home. But I've been feeling very, very lost on the faith and spirituality front. I don't want to bore anyone with the details (at least until we get to know each other better), but suffice it to say I have been feeling the absence. I actually purchased a digital version of SAVOR a few months ago during a sale, at a friend's recommendation... and then never started it. So, I'm taking this group as a much needed sign. Can't wait to dive in!

My favorite things:
Color - Pink, gold, black!
Book - The Hours (Michael Cunningham). Anything by Neil Gaiman. 
Food - Indian, Mexican
Hobbies - Planning, makeup/beauty, working out, cooking

Christine.E901

Reply with quote  #19 

KansasCityPinkShirt.jpg    

Good Evening Everyone! My name is Christine and I'm from a small town in Kansas. I'm a Baby Christian and I strive to learn more about my walk with Him every day! I work at a nuclear power plant in performance improvement, but my bachelor's degree is in IT. My career is God's way of letting me help people, which is my passion.  I have a boyfriend of 6 years, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. 

Favorites:
Color - Pink
Book - Right now - The Nightingale - Kristin Hannah
Food - Cereal, namely Cocoa Crispies
Hobby - Planning, singing, reading, and exploring technology.

I can't wait to get to know all of you and deepen our faith together!

Reply with quote  #20 
Hi!

I am Tracy from Arizona. My husband and I have worked together for 15 years and about 6 years ago we moved our office to our home. I look forward to meeting everyone in this great group.

Favorites:

Color: Pink
Food: Italian
Hobbies: Reading, Organizing, scrapbooking and bowling
Loves: golden retrievers, makeup and life.
Josiegk1

Reply with quote  #21 
Hello, my name is Josie and I am a working mom of 4.  Two boys 20 & 10 and two fur girl-Onyx & Little. I have always enjoyed reading but have not made the time for it in years.  I love planning and am really focusing on making 2016 a time of changes-for the better.  For God's glory first, then for me, and for my family.  I am so excited and looking forward to this. 12321461_10153616962605168_7735749037091323559_n.jpg 
kekrna

Reply with quote  #22 
Hi everyone!

I'm Kaitlyn and I'm a Virginia girl living in western New York. I work in finance by day and spend my evenings reading, writing, and crafting. My interests are extremely varied, everything from glitter to superheroes! I have two furbabies, a beautiful black and white little girl cat named Bella and a huge grey marshmallow of a cat named Rebel.

I'm excited to be a part of this group!

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Favorite Movie: Ever After
Favorite Superhero: Spiderman
Favorite Food: Either Mexican or Italian
jenmdriscoll

Reply with quote  #23 
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jen and I live about 40 mins outside of Boston in Central Massachusetts.  I work in the Technology/Services by day, go to school part time for my MBA (almost done - yay!) and try to work in some reading in my spare time.   I like to travel w/my husband, go shopping, movies and sometimes try a new exercise class w/friends.   My husband and I are proud parents to Sammy - an eight year old peek-a-poo (pekingese and poodle mix).  He's mostly back w/ a white chest and one white paw.

I am looking forward to the discussions w/this group [smile]

Favorite colors: Pink, Purple and Turquoise
Favorite foods: Sushi and Italian
Some of Favorites things: Makeup, Shopping, and having fun in general :-)

LaurenAshleyCampbell

Reply with quote  #24 
Hey Ladies! 

My name is Lauren Campbell and I'm a twenty-four year old living in a less glamorous suburb around Columbus, OH. I'm about God, raising my chocolate lab, everything paper, tiffany blue and books and planning are kind of becoming my life! 

Favorites:
Color - Tiffany Blue 
Book - Something Borrowed-Emily Giffin 
Food - Pizza
Hobby - Reading, Planning, and cuddling with my Chocolate Lab. 

-Lauren

Attached Images
jpeg 10342998_10152288432061956_2095925621718442928_n.jpg (66.25 KB, 2 views)

Sarahtees

Reply with quote  #25 
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah Tees. I'm a stay at home-mother of two and wife for almost 11 years. I'm happy to become a part of this community. I live in Southern California. ~FAVORITES~ Color: Blue Book: Jane Eyre Food: Sushi Hobby: planner and organizing junkieimage.jpeg 
Chelley123

Reply with quote  #26 
Hi,
My name is Michelle. I live in Morthwest Flirida and I'm a banker. I'm trying restructure my life and find what makes me happy after a rough 2015.
Favorites:
Color - Purple
Book- too many to mention but Pretty in Pink is my favorite movie
Food- Bacon
Hobbies- Planning, painting furniture, reading

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (251.99 KB, 1 views)

Mrsbjames

Reply with quote  #27 
Hi everyone. My name is Brittany James. I am a newlywed, aspiring blogger and a Regulatory Analyst from CT! I am so happy to have found this group of individuals. My intention is to deepen my faith and understanding.

Favorites:
Color: Purple
Current Book: To all the boys Ive loved before by Jenny Han
Food: Tacos
Hobbies: Reading, Listening to Music, Planning,
New Interests: Learning to blog
bnjames.jpg

jlschultz79

Reply with quote  #28 
Good afternoon everyone! 

My name is Jennifer. I'm a 36 year old mother to a 12 year old girl and a 10 year old son, and while they are both blessings they each know how to push my buttons in very different ways. I have also been married for 14 years to my high school sweetheart. We live in a suburb of Kansas City.

I truly feel that this group will be a huge asset in my life to connect with other women who are seeking God first in their life as well.

jag11014

Reply with quote  #29 
Hello God & Glam gals! I am a 59-year old English teacher from Houston, Texas. I am old enough to be a mother to most of you! I have been married for 33 years and have two grown children.

Favorites: 
Color: Purple 
Book: I read everything! I particularly enjoy biographies and historical fiction. The last book I loved was All the Light You Cannot See.
Food: Mexican, of course
Hobbies: reading, traveling, decorating my planner, cooking

DylanTeresa

Reply with quote  #30 
IMG_4025.JPG 

Hello all,
My name is Dylan, I live in Mansfield, Texas (just outside Arlington, south of Fort Worth).  I am a full time pharmacy technician as well as a full time online student getting my B.A. in Education.  I am married for 7 years next month to my best friend.  No kids yet as I have PCOS so it's a little difficult for me, most likely I will be adopting once I finish school and begin my career.  Although my family believed in God growing up, I did not attend church regularly or ever read the Bible.  I have begun that journey a few years ago, but am still working on getting in quiet time each day.  I do a bible study with a woman from church once a week but have been looking for something that was more of "mine" to do as well.  I am excited to join this adventure with you all!!
Photo above is from ugly Christmas sweater day at work. [smile]

My favorite things:
Color: Purple, teal and neon pink
Author: don't have one really, J.K. Rowling if I had to pick one but I haven't ventured outside the Harry Potter Series yet. 
Book: Little Girl Lost by Drew Barrymore
Food: Apples and Peanut Butter
Hobbies: I dabble in everything.... I collect Roo from Winne the Pooh
Obsessions: sharpies, colored pens, my planners, fun runs (like the color run, blacklight run and mud runs)
Movie: Sleeping Beauty, Emperor's New Groove or Muppet Christmas Carol
T.V. Show: Once Upon a Time, Walking Dead and Friends
Super Hero: The Tenth Doctor and Captain Jack Harkness

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!