The Paper & Glam Community

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 7      1   2   3   4   Next   »
paperandglam

Administrator
Reply with quote  #1 
Paper & Glam Headshot 2015 - 280px.jpg 

Hello Paper & Glam Family, 

Brandi Theisse suggested we use the first thread to introduce ourselves. I'll start!

My name is Lisamarie. I live in Hollywood, work in IT by day, and create content for Paper & Glam by candlelight. I'm about God, glam, hot pink lipstick and learning to live well. 

Favorites:
Color - Pink
Book - Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist
Food - Pizza
Hobby - Planning, photography + writing = scrapbooking, reading, and seasonal living!

Please introduce yourself if you're so inclined!

Much love going out from here to there, 
Lisamarie

Stef

Reply with quote  #2 
fr_9944_size400.jpg 
Hi there! My name is Stef and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am a teacher (I teach Prep, which is equivalent to Kindergarten) and blog and create YouTube content in my spare time. I am a crafter and scrapbooker and I like to find God and my faith in my every day life.

My favourites include:
Colour/s: pink, black, white and silver
Book/s: anything written by Matthew Reilly and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Food/s: Pizza and pavlova
Hobbies: planning, crafting, Project Life, writing, reading and tea drinking

I look forward to getting to know all of you!

angonzales10

Reply with quote  #3 
Hi there!

My name is Ashley! I live just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm a Pre-K teacher and a faith-centered lifestyle blogger. I got my start with blogging five years ago when I was a fan site blogger. Through fan site blogging, I was able to interview the cast of Divergent in Chicago and the cast of The Giver in LA. I even met/interviewed Lois Lowry! A book lover's dream! Though my blogging topics have changed over the years, I use my current blog platform to share my walk with Jesus and I love to share my story with others!

I am so thankful for this "little" community! Planning has become a life passion of mine, as well as seasonal living.
Spitztoo

Reply with quote  #4 
I am susan. I teach 4th grade math and social studies, pre k to 5th grade library and k & 1st grade computers in a Catholic school near baltimore, md. I have 2 children, 2 dogs, one cat and a husband of 19 years.

Favorite colors: orange and teal
Favorite food: tacos
Reading: me before you
Watching: the office on Netflix
Listening to: green day

Attached Images
jpeg 20151028_093120.jpg (914.69 KB, 4 views)

asrosa

Reply with quote  #5 
ggav.png

Hi! My name is Ashley, I'm 30 years old, and I live north of Boston, MA. I am student, finishing up a degree in art. I'm also a graphic designer- I design wedding invitations and stationery, and am working on a line of planners. I'm a newlywed, well, kind of. I've been married a little over a year. I still consider that a newlywed. I was raised going to church, but have never felt like I had a place there. One of my goals for 2016 is to find my place with God. I have a very old student bible (NIV), I got it when I turned 13. I hope that's an okay one to use!

Favorite things:
Colors: purple, black, and red.
Book(s): all of the Harry Potter series... other than that, I read a little bit of everything.
Food(s): Salad and pasta.
Hobbies: planning, design, knitting/crocheting, cooking/baking, and sleeping.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Krysten

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi! I'm Krysten, I'm 29. I'm from LA. I'm an administrator for my church/ assistant pastor who is founder/CEO of SEP resource company. We do motivational speaking, book publishing/printing, and music production. I'm part of an npo called The Metamorphosis Experience. We focus on education, gang intervention, sexual abuse, and most recently disability advocacy. I also provide caregiver services for a teen with Autism and blog about the experience. And, I love coffee.
Favorite color: black
Favorite book: Little House on the Prairie
Favorite food: French fries
Hobby: reading, organizing, planning, watching tv

Attached Images
jpeg 20151217_160029.jpg (1.08 MB, 3 views)

Josette

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi. My name is Josette. I live in a suburb of Chicago. This year, I have experienced God in such a new and refreshing way. My faith is getting stronger everyday. I love him so much.

I'm looking forward to digging deeper into his word and strengthening my relationship with him.

This group for accountability is just what I need.

Erica

Reply with quote  #8 
Hi, I'm Erica, currently a stay-at-home mom living in Oklahoma. I'm a seminary dropout, a former youth pastor/missionary, and, to borrow the phrase from author Sarah Bessey, a recovering know-it-all (though I never would've been so bold to say out loud that I knew it all).

Some favorites:
Color - silver
Food - chips & salsa
Book - Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell (I could literally list about 10 books here b/c I have to have favorites by category)
Hobbies - reading, writing
ntapia

Reply with quote  #9 
Hello All,

My name is Natasha and I live in Albuquerque, NM. I am a office manager for an organization called Family Voices, who advocates for children and youth with special health care needs. I am also a student working towards my accounting degree. I am getting married this coming year. I am super excited to being building on my walk with God with this group while my fiance and I are also building on it for our marriage.

I love all my doggies.(4), spending time with my family, office supplies (all Glam) and reading.

Attached Images
jpeg 20151203_170858.jpg (1.16 MB, 2 views)

Shando111

Reply with quote  #10 
Hi all my beautiful sisters!!! My name is Shannon but you can call me shando if you like. I live in Las Vegas and I have the most hair pulling job of all ahhhhh!!! I'm a MOM!!!! Lol I've raised 3 beautiful kids and I'm exhausted!!! Swew. But while I'm not cleaning cooking driving or All that other fun stuff I spend my time with Jesus. I'm prolly senior to all you beautiful ladies but I'm pretty fun loving and VERY outgoing!!! I cannot wait to do life with you all!!! Gives me someone else to talk to too!!! Confession time.... I've never felt beautiful a day in my life or was in the same room with a red lipstick till Mrs lisamarie shared her glam with the world and I'll tell ya it needed it this drab ole world

Color pink
Food edible
Hobbies ANYTHING paper sewing crochet knitting and loving people
Fave snuggle buddies my boxers zoobie and ty ty 65 pound lap dogs!!!

Love To all xoxo
Queenofdoover

Reply with quote  #11 
I'm Denise from New Brunswick, Canada. I'm a 44 year old Christian, wife, mom of two, elementary resource teacher, and scrapbook enthusiast.

Favorites:
Color - Black and white
Food - chocolate covered pretzels
Hobby= scrapbooking, and seasonal living!

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (90.71 KB, 2 views)

Josette

Reply with quote  #12 
Hi God & Glam family! I live in a suburb of Chicago. I'm 47, single and have 1 fur baby. I love all thing pink and gold.

I'm on an interesting journey of faith and totally trusting God. God is showing me so much this year and I can truly say that I am in a relationship with him.

Like any relationship you have to put in work. The accountability that we will have in this group is just what I need. What a perfect way to begin 2016!

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (68.69 KB, 2 views)

Janetprue@gmail.com

Reply with quote  #13 
Hi, I'm Janet and live west of Boston MA. I work part time as a insurance CSR and am a full time mother of 2 boys, a dog. a cat and a wife.

My favorite things:
Color/s: purple
Book/s: anything by Mitch Albom and Nicholas Sparks
Food/s: sushi and Mac & Cheese
Hobbies: knitting, quilting and reading

Looking forward to the year ahead!

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (424.73 KB, 2 views)

DestinyKristine

Reply with quote  #14 
Hello Everyone, my name is Destiny I live in Iowa, mother to a 2 year old girl, her name is Miracle. My favorite color is pink, I love to read, plan, make youtube videos, and study in my free time. (Little of it I do have haha). I am very glad to be starting the year 2016 with some amazing people and learning some amazing things.

Attached Images
png profile.png (1.07 MB, 2 views)

CandiceOdom

Reply with quote  #15 
Hello all you wonderful people!

My name is Candice. I'm a wife, a mom of 1 boy and 1 girl on the way, and a maticulous math teacher. I am really looking to be accountable for my devotion. I always start the year off right and by the fall my bible has a layer of lint on it...sigh. Gotta do better!

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (198.40 KB, 4 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!